Hermie Grace Young
- Born: 5 May 1907, Johnson County, Oklahoma
- Marriage (1): Melvin Perry Peterman after 1980
- Marriage (2): Francis Roosevelt Freeman in 1925
- Died: 12 Jan 1990, Oakwood, Dewey County, Oklahoma at age 82
- Buried: Munice Cemetery, Seiling, Dewey County, Oklahoma
Research of Ray and Mary Straw.
Research of P. Rogers on www.rootsweb.com
"In 1952 (should be 1925), she married Francis (Fuzzy) R. Freeman, a farmer and barber in Watonga. She became the mother of six children, three of whom are still living. In 1959, with her children gone from home, she found time to join her husband as an employee at Western State Hospital."
She was a sister of Audrey.
Hermie married Melvin Perry Peterman, son of James Avery Peterman and Lillie Mae Straw, after 1980. (Melvin Perry Peterman was born on 12 Nov 1915 in Oakwood, Oklahoma, died in 1993 and was buried in Munice Cemetery, Seiling, Dewey County, Oklahoma.)
Hermie next married Francis Roosevelt Freeman in 1925. (Francis Roosevelt Freeman was born on 26 Jun 1903 in Kansaas and died on 12 Aug 1973 in Taloga, Dewey County, Oklahoma.)