- Born: 1706, Ulster, Ireland
- Marriage (1): Deacon James Moore circa 1721 in Ireland (Or England)
- Died: After Mar 1773, Probably Pembroke, NH
- Buried: Pembroke Street Cemetery in Pembroke, Merrimack County, NH
She is mentioned in her husband's Will of 1773 as his widow.
Per research of Richard Colbath on Ancestry.com she is called Agnes Colbreath and he claims she was born in Ulster, Ireland and married there before emigrating to America.
Agnes is bur with her husband and appears on his headstone...stone very badly encrusted with moss but a person with great eyesight found her name also inscribed on her husband's stone. [1706-1773]
Noted events in her life were:
• Alt. Birth: Alt. Birth, 1708.
Agnes married Deacon James Moore, son of Unknown and Unknown, circa 1721 in Ireland (Or England). (Deacon James Moore was born about 1702 in Co Tyrone, Ireland, died on 11 Mar 1773 in Pembroke, Merrimack County, New Hampshire and was buried in Pembroke Street Cemetery in Pembroke, Merrimack County, NH.)